Albert Heine (16 November 1867 in Braunschweig – 13 April 1949 in Westerland) was a German stage and film actor. He also directed two silent films. He was the director of the Burgtheater in Vienna between 1918 and 1921.
- Don Juan (1922)
- The Curse (1924)
- Boarding House Groonen (1925)
- The Arsonists of Europe (1926)
- The Monte Cristo of Prague (1929)
- Play Around a Man (1929)
- Daughter of the Regiment (1933)
- Jung, Uli & Schatzberg, Walter. Beyond Caligari: The Films of Robert Wiene. Berghahn Books, 1999.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|