From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Albuquerque.
Alburquerque is a Spanish-language surname. It may refer to:
- Al Alburquerque (born 1986), Dominican professional baseball player
- Rafael Alburquerque (born 1940), Dominican politician and the current vice president of the Dominican Republic
- Eleanor of Alburquerque (1374–1435), Queen consort of Aragon by her marriage to Ferdinand I of Aragon
- Beatrice, Countess of Alburquerque (1347/1351–1381), the daughter of Portuguese King Peter I and a Castilian noblewoman
- Sancho Alfonso, 1st Count of Alburquerque (1342–1375), the ninth of the ten illegitimate children of King Alfonso XI of Castile
Places and structures
- Alburquerque, Badajoz, a town in the province of Badajoz in Spain
- Alburquerque, Bohol, a 5th class municipality in the province of Bohol, Philippines
- Castle of Alburquerque
- Duke of Alburquerque, a Spanish aristocratic title
- Alquerque, considered the parent of the draughts (checkers) board games.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alburquerque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.