|Look up Alcyone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alcyone may refer to:
- Alcyone (mythology), name of different individuals in mythology.
- Alcyone (opera), a 1706 opera by Marin Marais
- Alcyone (ship), an oceanographic research ship operated by Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- Alcyone, the pseudonymous author of the book At the Feet of the Master, attributed to Jiddu Krishnamurti or C. W. Leadbeater
- Alcyone (band), electronic music live act founded in 1998 by Alex Newman
- Alcione Sortica (born 1935), Brazilian writer
- Alcyone a pseudonym of Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Subaru Alcyone, or Subaru XT, an automobile
- Alcyone, a character in Magic Knight Rayearth. Named after the Subaru Alcyone automobile
- USS Alcyone (AKA-7), U.S. Navy ship
- Alcione (disambiguation)
- Halcion or triazolam, an insomnia drug
- Halcyon (disambiguation)
- Halcyon Days (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alcyone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.