Alex Bein (Hebrew: אלכסנדר ביין) (born Alexander Bein on 21 January 1903, Steinach an der Saale in Bavaria, southern Germany; died 20 June 1988, Stockholm) was a Jewish scholar in Jewish culture and history, one of the founders of Zionist historiography. He is best known for his biography of Theodor Herzl.
- Alex Bein (1980) Die Judenfrage : Biogr. e. Weltproblems (2 volumes) Stuttgart : Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt
- Alex Bein (1952) "The Return to the Soil: a History of Jewish Settlement in Israel" (Translated from the Hebrew by Israel Schen)
- Alex Bein (1949) "Israel's Charter of Freedom"
- Aleks Bain (1945) Toldot ha-hityashvut ha-Tsiyonit mi-teḳufat Hertsel ṿe-ʻad yamenu
- Alex Bein (1939) "Der Zionismus und sein Werk"
- Alex Bein (1934) "Theodor Herzl; Biographie. mit 63 Bildern und einer Ahnentafel."
- Alex Bein, Maurice Samuel (translatior), (1941) "Theodore Herzl: A Biography of the Founder of the Modern Zionism"
- "About the Author" in the translation of Bein's book The Jewish Question
- "Israel Prize Official Site - Recipients in 1987 (in Hebrew)". Retrieved 2009-07-03.