Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alex Hall may refer to:
- Alexander Hall (1894–1968), American film director, composer, and theater actor
- Alex Hall (actress) (born 1949), British actress
- Alex Hall (American football) (born 1985), American football player
- Alec Hall (Australian footballer) (1869–1953), Australian rules footballer
- Alec Hall (English footballer) (1909–1992), English footballer
- Alex Hall (Scottish footballer) (1908–1991), Scottish footballer
- Alex Hall (skier) (born 1998), American freestyle skier
- Alexander Hall (soccer) (1880–1943), Canadian soccer player
- Alexander William Hall (1838–1919), English Conservative politician
- Alexander Hall (Princeton University), an assembly hall at Princeton University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alex Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|