|Head of Royal House of the Kingdom of Kartli-Kakheti|
|Spouse||Princess Elene Tarkhan-Mouravi|
Princess Ketevan Andronikashvili
|Father||Prince Bagrat of Georgia|
|Mother||Princess Ketevan Cholokashvili|
|Religion||Georgian Orthodox Church|
Aleksandre Bagratis dze Bagrationi Gruzinsky (Georgian: ალექსანდრე ბაგრატის ძე ბაგრატიონ გრუზინსკი; 1820–1865) was a Georgian prince (batonishvili), a descendant of the Kakhetian branch (Gruzinsky) of the Bagrationi dynasty, the former royal house of Georgia. Alexander was a son of Prince Bagrat of Georgia, the 4th son of king George XII of Georgia.
He had 9 children from the first marriage:
- Princess Ekaterine Bagration-Gruzinsky (born 1852).
- Prince Bagrat Bagration-Gruzinsky (born 1853).
- Prince Ilia Bagration-Gruzinsky (13 September 1854 – 4 August 1885).
- Prince Petre Bagration-Gruzinsky (26 April 1857 – 3 February 1922).
- Prince Giorgi Bagration-Gruzinsky (25 April 1858 – 1922).
- Prince Mikheil Bagration-Gruzinsky (10 February 1860 – 1935).
- Princess Sopio Bagration-Gruzinsky (1861–1863).
- Prince Ivane Bagration-Gruzinsky (born 1863).
- Prince Levan Bagration-Gruzinsky (1863–1864).
|Ancestors of Alexander Bagration-Gruzinsky|
- პეტრე ბაგრატიონ-გრუზინსკი.-თბ.,2004.-გვ.70.
- დადიანები, თბ., 2011. -გვ.380.
- Думин, 1996, p74