Alexandria train collision
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alexandria Train Collision|
|Date||11 August 2017|
|Time||2:15 p.m. local time|
|Location||Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate|
|Operator||Egyptian Railway Authority|
On 11 August, President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi expressed his condolences for the victims and ordered government bodies to form an investigative task force to identify the cause of the accident and hold those responsible to account.
- "Egypt trains collide in Alexandria killing dozens". BBC News. 11 August 2017. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Egypt train crash kills dozens, injures more than 100 people". Yahoo News. 11 August 2017. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Train collision in northern Egypt kills at least 36". ABC News. 11 August 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-08-11. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Dozens killed in Alexandria train collision". Al Jazeera. 12 August 2017. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Alexandria-Cairo train traffic resumes after deadly collision". Ahram Online. 12 August 2017.
|This Egypt-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about disaster management or a disaster is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|