Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Algonquin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Algonquin.|
Algonquin or Algonquian—and the variation Algonki(a)n—may refer to:
- Algonquian languages, a large subfamily of Native American languages in a wide swath of eastern North America from Canada to Virginia
- Algonquin language, the language of the Algonquin people in Canada, for which the Algonquian languages group is named
- Algonquian peoples, Native American tribes that speak the Algonquian languages
- Algonquin people, a subgroup of Algonquian people who speak the Algonquin language and live in Quebec and Ontario, Canada
Arts and media
- Algonquin (film), a 2013 Canadian film
- Algonquin Books, an imprint of Workman Publishing Company
- Algonquin, a fictional island, based on Manhattan, in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV
Buildings and institutions
- The Algonquin, a hotel in St. Andrews, New Brunswick
- Algonquin Club, Boston, Massachusetts
- Algonquin Hotel, New York City
- Algonquin Round Table, a group of New York writers, critics, actors and wits who regularly congregated at the Algonquin Hotel
- Algonquin Radio Observatory, a radio telescope research facility in the Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada
- Algonquin Regional High School, located in Northborough, Massachusetts
- French ship Algonquin (1753), ship built in Quebec City, New France
- The Algonquin Regiment, an infantry regiment in the Canadian Forces
- HMCS Algonquin, at least two ships of the Canadian Navy
- USAHS Algonquin, a hospital ship of the United States Army Transportation Service
- USS Algonquin, at least three ships of the United States Navy
- Glacial Lake Algonquin, a North American proglacial lake at the time of the last ice age
- Algonquin, Ontario, a community in the township of Augusta
- Algonquin Highlands, Ontario, a township
- South Algonquin, Ontario, a township
- Algonquin College, in and around Ottawa, Ontario
- Algonquin Provincial Park, a provincial park in Ontario
- Algonquin Island, one of the Toronto Islands in Ontario
- Algonquin, Illinois
- Algonquin Township, McHenry County, Illinois
- Algonquin, Louisville, Kentucky
- Algonquin, Maryland
- Algonkian Regional Park, Virginia
- Algonquin Peak, the second highest mountain in New York state
- "Algonquin", A 12,574' peak in the Indian Peaks Wilderness, Colorado
- "Algonquin", also a small Northwestern community located in the city limits of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- All pages beginning with "Algonquian"
- All pages beginning with "Algonquin"
- All pages beginning with "Algonkian"
- All pages beginning with "Algonkin"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Algonquin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.