From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alycia may refer to:
- Alicia (given name), list of people with this name
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Alisha (singer) (born 1968), US pop singer
- Alisha Chinai (born 1965), Indian pop singer
- Alesha Dixon (born 1978), UK pop singer
- Melinda Padovano (born 1987), a professional wrestler, known by her ring name, Alicia
Places in the Philippines
Places in the United States of America
- Alicia (animal), a sea anemone genus in the family Aliciidae
- Alicia (plant), genus of flowering plants native to South America in the family Malpighiaceae
- Drosera aliciae, carnivorous plant native to South Africa of the family Droseraceae
- Alicia (film), a 1974 Dutch film
- Hurricane Alicia, devastating hurricane in 1983
- Alicia's Diary, short story by Thomas Hardy
- Alicia (submarine), 6-seater submarine
- The Magic Fish Bone, children's story book about Princess Alicia by Charles Dickens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alicia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.