From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ə-LEE-shə /əˈliʃə/ə-LISH-ə /əˈlɪʃə/
|Meaning||noble/nobility, protected by God|
|Look up Alisha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Alisha, a character in the Hindi film Pyaar Impossible!
- Alisha Bailey in Misfits (TV series)
- Alisha, the female protagonist of Tales of Zestiria
- Alisha's Attic, band
- Alicia (given name)
- Alesha Dixon, English singer
- Alisha Shailesh Sheth, Senior Sales Manager - Star Network.
- Mike Campbell. "Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Alisha". Behind the Name. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- Igor K atsev. "Alisha (Name) | Meaning of Alisha | Origin of Alisha at". Mfnames.com. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- Mike Campbell. "Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Alice". Behind the Name. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|