From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aliyah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aliyah is the immigration of Jews to the Land of Israel.
Aliyah may also refer to:
- Aliyah (political party), a now-defunct political party in Israel during the 14th Knesset
- Aliyah (Torah), being called up to recite a blessing or read from a portion of the Torah
- Aliyah L'regel, traveling to the Temple in Jerusalem for the three pilgrim festivals
- Aliyah (wrestler) (born 1994), ring name of Nhooph Al-Areebi, a Canadian wrestler
- Aliyah (NCIS), the 25th episode of the sixth series of the CBS network show NCIS
- Aaliyah (1979–2001), American singer, dancer, actress, and model
- Aaliyah (album), third and final album of Aaliyah above
- Aliya (disambiguation)
- Alia (disambiguation)
- Alya (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aliyah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.