|Look up all-American in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All American often refers to the hyphenated term All-American, a noun or adjective denoting players selected for an All-America sports team.
All American or The All American can also refer to:
- All American (aircraft), a World War II B-17 bomber aircraft
- The All American (film), a 1932 American sports drama starring Richard Arlen
- All American (film), a 1953 film starring Tony Curtis
- All American (Hoodie Allen album), a 2012 album
- All American (musical), a 1962 Broadway show
- All American (Nick Carter album), a 2015 album
- All American Aircraft, an aircraft manufacturer formed in 1945
- All-American Publications, a comic book company founded in 1938
- Blue Bird All American, an American school bus that began production in 1948
- All American (video poker), a video poker game
- All-American Canal, a canal in southeastern California
- All American Football League, a proposed American football league
- All American Futurity, a horse race held in New Mexico
- All American Racers, an American racing team founded in 1964
- McDonald's All-American Game, an annual all-star basketball game
- U.S. Army All-American Bowl, a high school football game played annually in San Antonio, Texas
- All-American Road, the designation of the most scenic National Scenic Byways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All American.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.