All Saints Church, Tooting
|All Saints Church, Tooting|
|Location||Brudenell Road, Tooting, Greater London, SW17 8DF|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Functional status||Parish church|
|Heritage designation||Grade II listed|
|Designated||14 July 1955|
|Parish||All Saints, Tooting|
|Archdeaconry||Archdeaconry of Wandsworth|
|Episcopal area||Kingston Episcopal Area|
|Diocese||Diocese of Southwark|
Having been designed by Temple Moore, the church was built between 1903 and 1906. Due to a conflict between Temple Moore and the first incumbent, the interior decoration was overseen by Walter Tapper. The church was consecrated in 1907. It is Gothic Revival in style. The church consists of a nave with double aisles, a north tower, an aisled chancel, and an eastern Lady Chapel.
- Nicholas Frayling, later Dean of Chichester, was vicar from 1974 to 1983
- Peter Maurice, later Bishop of Taunton, was vicar from 1996 to 2003
- Graham Smith, later Dean of Norwich, served his curacy here
- Historic England. "Church of All Saints (1357655)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "About". All Saints Tooting SW17. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "A Garland for Linda". David Matthews. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Tooting, All Saints, Tooting". A Church Near You. Archbishops' Council. 13 September 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2017.