From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up almanac or almanack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An almanac is an annual publication containing tabular information in a particular field or fields often arranged according to the calendar.
Almanac may also refer to:
- Nautical almanac
- GPS almanac, a regularly updated digital schedule of satellite orbital parameters for GPS receivers
- John Murray Anderson's Almanac, a Broadway show (1953-4)
- Almanac (They Might Be Giants album), 2002
- Almanac (The Nadas album)
- ALMANAC (Axillary Lymphatic Mapping Against Nodal Axillary Clearance), a UK breast cancer trial
- Almanac (newspaper), a weekly newspaper in Washington County, Pennsylvania
- Almanac (TV series), a public-affairs TV series produced by Twin Cities Public Television
- Almanac (band), a free jazz ensemble
- Almanac (Canadian TV series), a 1961 Canadian television series
- Project Almanac, a 2015 film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almanac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.