Almere Muziekwijk railway station
|Opened||30 May 1987|
Almere Muziekwijk is a railway station in Almere, Netherlands. It is located approximately 20 km southeast of Amsterdam. It is on the Weesp–Lelystad railway. The station was opened in 1987 when the line Weesp - Lelystad Centrum was built. In 1987 Almere Centrum and Almere Buiten stations opened before the Almere Buiten - Lelystad section was completed in 1988.
Almere has become a commuter city for Amsterdam. On 7 July 2008, there were 184,405 people living in Almere.
Almere Muziekwijk is served by the following services:
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Hoofddorp - Schiphol - Duivendrecht - Almere Oostvaarders
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Amsterdam - Weesp - Almere - Lelystad - Zwolle
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Utrecht - Hilversum - Almere Oostvaarders
- 4 Almere Centrum - Muziekwijk - Literatuurwijk - Homerus - Almere Poort
- 7 Sallandsekant - Tussen de Vaarten - Station Parkwijk - Filmwijk - Station Centrum - Muziekwijk Noord - Station Muziekwijk
- 14 Almere Centrum - Muziekwijk - Literatuurwijk - Almere Poort
- 215 Almere Buiten - Almere Stad - Muiden - Amstelveen - Schiphol Oost
- N13 Station Centrum -> 't Oor -> Haven -> 't Oor -> Gooisekant -> Station Muziekwijk -> Muziekwijk Noord -> Station Centrum