From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alor may refer to several places:
- Alor Archipelago, Indonesia
- Aror or Alor, medieval name of city of Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan
- Alor, Nigeria
- Alőr, the Hungarian name for Urişor village, Cășeiu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Chach of Alor, Brahmin Chamberlain and Secretary to Rai Sahasi the Second
- Alor Setar, a city in Malaysia
- Menara Alor Setar, a tower in Alor Setar
- Alor Gajah, a town and a district in Melaka, Malaysia
- Australian League of Rights
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.