|Look up alor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alor may refer to:
- Aror or Alor, medieval name of city of Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan
- Chach of Alor, Brahmin Chamberlain and Secretary to Rai Sahasi the Second
- Alor, Bastar, a village in Bastar district, Chhattisgarh, India
- Alor Archipelago, Indonesia
- Alor Setar, a city in Malaysia
- Menara Alor Setar, a tower in Alor Setar
- Alor Gajah, a town and a district in Melaka, Malaysia
- Alor, Nigeria
- Alőr, the Hungarian name for Urişor village, Cășeiu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Australian League of Rights
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.