From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altenau may refer to:
- Altenau, Lower Saxony, a town in Lower Saxony
- A part of Mühlberg (Elbe) in Brandenburg
- A part of Saulgrub, Bavaria
- Altenau (Oker), a tributary of the Oker in eastern Lower Saxony
- Altenau (Alme), a tributary of the Alme in eastern North Rhine-Westphalia
- Cornelis Altenau (? - 1558), a Danish-German builder
- Related toponyms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altenau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.