From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with alteration.
|Look up alternation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alternation may refer to:
- Alternation (card game)
- Alternation (linguistics), a variation in the phonological form of a morpheme
- Diathesis alternation
- Alternation (complexity), a resource in computational complexity theory
- R/N alternation, see Rhotacism
- AlterNation, a show on NE1 FM
- Alternation (geometry), a geometric operation for deriving polytopes from other polytopes.
- Alternation (formal language theory), the set union of two sets of strings in formal language theory and pattern matching
- A name for logical disjunction, the or function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alternation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.