Ambarnagar is a village in Maharashtra, India. It is located in Umarga Taluka in Osmanabad district. The village resides in the Marathwada region, and falls under the supervision of the Aurangabad division. Located 73 km towards south from the district headquarters Osmanabad, the village is also 20 km from Umarga and 472 km from the state capital Mumbai.
The main language spoken here is Marathi. According to the 2011 Census, the total population of Ambarnagar village is 619 and number of houses are 102. The population of female citizens is 46% and the rate of female literacy is 20%.
The postal head office for Ambarnagar is Murum. The pin code of Ambarnagar is 413605.
The National Congress Party (NCP), Shiv Sena, SHS and INC are the major political parties in Ambarnagar.
Polling stations near Ambarnagar
- Minor Irrigation sub division Umarga
- Pratibha Niketan Murum south side east room
- Pratibha Niketan Murum north side P room
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Mahavidyalaya Balasur east side
- Z.P.P.S Alur west side
The colleges near Ambarnagar are:
- Shri Sharadchandraji Pawar Junior college Naichakur
- National Backward Agriculture Education Information Technology Osmanabad
- Sevagram college
- Sevagram college, Kawatha
The schools in Ambarnagar are:
- Adarsh Highschool
- Dr. Zakir Hussain Urdu Highschool
- Pratibha Niketan Vidyalaya
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Vidyalaya
|This article about a location in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|