From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambo may refer to:
- Ambo, Kiribati
- Ambo Province, Huanuco Region, Peru
- Ambo Zuria, a woreda (district) in Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Ambo, Ethiopia, administrative center of Ambo Zuria
- Kom Ombo or Ambo, a town in Egypt known for its ancient Greek temple
- Ambo (liturgy) or ambon, in Eastern orthodoxy the elevated area in front of the Iconostasis
- Ambo, a pulpit or lectern in a church sanctuary (the official term for Catholic pulpits)
- Ambo, a music project of computer game designer Robyn Miller
- Ambo Mineral Water or Ambo wuha, a carbonated bottled mineral water from the town of Ambo, Ethiopia
- Ambo Declaration, adopted at the Tarawa Climate Change Conference in November 2010
- AMBO pipeline, a planned oil pipeline to be built and operated by the US-registered Albanian Macedonian Bulgarian Oil Corporation
- Ambo, a variety of potato
- Ovambo language, or Ambo language
- Ovambo people, or Ambo people
- Typhoon Ambo (disambiguation)
- In Australia the term 'Ambo' is used to mean Ambulance
Ambo, a word to express joy/awesomeness in Nepalese language, mostly in Darjeeling(India) region.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.