American Idol season 10 highlights: Haley Reinhart
|American Idol Season 10 highlights: Haley Reinhart|
|EP by Haley Reinhart|
|Released||June 28, 2011|
|Producer||Jim Jonsin, Don Was|
American Idol Season 10 Highlights: Haley Reinhart is an extended play, made exclusively for Walmart, released by Haley Reinhart, an American Idol tenth season finalist, composed of her most successful iTunes songs from her time on American Idol plus an additional recording of You Oughta Know. It was released on June 28, 2011 through 19 Entertainment and Interscope Records.
The EP sold 59,000 copies and spent 4 weeks on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States. "House of the Rising Sun" is also the highest rated studio recording from her season with nearly 5000 reviews giving it 5 stars, with "Bennie and the Jets" not too far behind.
|1.||"House of the Rising Sun"||Alan Price||Don Was||3:22|
|2.||"Bennie and the Jets"||Elton John, Bernie Taupin||Jim Jonsin||3:18|
|3.||"Rolling in the Deep"||Adele Adkins, Paul Epworth||Jim Jonsin||3:55|
|4.||"What Is and What Should Never Be"||Jimmy Page, Robert Plant||Jim Jonsin||4:16|
|5.||"You Oughta Know"||Glen Ballard, Alanis Morissette||Jim Jonsin||4:09|
|U.S. Billboard 200||37|
- "Top 4 Contestants Release ‘American Idol Season 10 Highlights’ EPs Exclusively at Walmart". PopCrush.
- "Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina still top 'Idol' sales". USATODAY.COM.
- "iTunes - Music - House of the Rising Sun (American Idol Performance) - Single by Haley Reinhart". iTunes.
- "iTunes - Music - Bennie And The Jets (American Idol Performance) - Single by Haley Reinhart". iTunes.
- Andrew Leahey. "American Idol Season 10 Highlights - Haley Reinhart - Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards - AllMusic". AllMusic.
- Michael Slezak. "‘American Idol': Rating the iTunes Recordings from Elton John Week - TVLine". TVLine.
- "Haley Reinhart chart history". Billboard. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
|This EP-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|