(Redirected from Amie (disambiguation))
|Look up amie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amie may refer to:
- Amie, an alternate spelling of the female personal name Amy
- AMIE, the Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers, a professional certification given by India's Institution of Engineers
- "Amie" (song), song from the 1972 album Bustin' Out by Pure Prairie League
- "Amie", a song by artist Damien Rice
- Amie, daughter of Massasoit and wife to Tispaquin
- Amie Fern, a party member character from the video game Neverwinter Nights 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.