From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ammi (disambiguation))
Ammi may refer to:
- Ammi (genus), a plant genus in the family Apiaceae
- Ahmed Ammi (born 1981), Moroccan footballer
- Rabbi Ammi, a sage mentioned in the Mishnah and Talmud
- 1-Aminomethyl-5-methoxyindane, a drug
- Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada, known as AMMI Canada
- All pages beginning with "Ammi" includes persons with the forename
- All pages with titles containing Ammi
- Ami (disambiguation)
- Amy (disambiguation)
- Amie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ammi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.