From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amygdala (from Ancient Greek: ἀμυγδαλή amygdálē) is a Latin word meaning "almond". It can refer to:
- Amygdala, part of the human brain
- Amygdalin, a compound in almonds
- Amygdalum, a genus of mussel
- Amygdala (comics), a comic book character
- Amygdala Music, the music composition arm of TV production company Original Productions
- Amygdule or amygdale, infilled vesicles in rocks
- Amidala, a character in the Star Wars prequels
- Amigdalae, a biofeedback-based art project by the artist Massimiliano Peretti
- Amygdala, a boss in Bloodborne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amygdala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.