Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Analog Integr. Circuits Signal Process.|
|Discipline||Analog integrated circuits|
|Edited by||M. Ismail|
Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal that is published by Springer Science+Business Media. It was established in 1991. The editor-in-chief is M. Ismail (Ohio State University). The journal covers original research, fundamental and applied, on integrated circuits used for signal processing. Publishing formats include original research, letters, and tutorials.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents Collections/Electronics & Telecommunications Collection,
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- ACM Computing Reviews
- ACM Digital Library
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Engineered Materials Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Academic OneFile
- Astrophysics Data System
- VINITI Database RAS
|This article about an engineering journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.