10 offices in the U.S. and Canada
|Martha Samuelson, President and CEO|
Number of employees
Analysis Group, Inc. (AG), founded in 1981, is one of the largest economic consulting firms based in North America. The firm provides economic, financial, and strategic analysis and expert testimony to law firms, corporations, and government agencies.
Analysis Group employs more than 500 professionals, most of whom have advanced degrees in economics, law, finance, accounting, or business. The firm has been named as a best place to work by the Boston Globe, Vault.com, and Glassdoor.com. Analysis Group has consistently appeared in the Boston Globe's "Top Places to Work” in Massachusetts rankings for the past eight years, and was ranked first overall in the large company category in 2012 and 2013. Analysis Group has also been named a “Vault Consulting 50” firm for several years running and was honored with a 2015 Employees’ Choice Award in the small and medium business category of Glassdoor’s national “Best Places to Work” listing. In 2013, 2014, and 2015, Analysis Group was named to the annual Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts listing by the Commonwealth Institute and Boston Globe Magazine.
The President and CEO of Analysis Group is Martha S. Samuelson. She was elected to the International Who's Who of Competition Lawyers and Economists (2012) and Euromoney's Guide to the World's Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers/Economists (2012). Samuelson wrote about the importance of thoughtful decision making and meaningful work in a 2015 article published in Harvard Business Review. She also participated in a 2011 executive roundtable discussion on finding and retaining talented people, published as part of the Boston Globe "Top Places to Work" feature, and discussed how the organization fosters leadership, accountability, and mentoring relationships in a 2010 interview with the New York Times.
Accounting Litigation Services; Antitrust & Competition; Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Commercial Litigation & Damages; Corporate Transaction Litigation; Energy; Entertainment & Media; Environment & Natural Resources; Financial Institutions; Health Care Consulting Services; Intellectual Property; Labor & Employment; Securities & Financial Instruments; Strategy & Analytics; Surveys & Experimental Studies; Tax; Telecommunications; Valuation.
- Elizabeth Peek (2005-04-26). "A Court Victory for Common Sense". New York Sun. Retrieved 2008-02-12.
- Fortune Magazine
- Analysis Group - About Us
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work 2014"
- Vault.com Analysis Group Company Profile
- Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For - Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards 2015
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work"
- Samuelson, Martha, "Analysis Group’s CEO on Managing with Soft Metrics", Harvard Business Review, November, 2015.
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work" Feature
- Bryant, Adam, "Ask Your Mentor for Help, Not for Brownie Points", New York Times, November 6, 2010.