Anastasia de Waal
Anastasia de Waal is a British social policy analyst and broadcaster, specialising in family and education. Since 2009, she has been deputy director at think tank Civitas. De Waal has been chairman of parenting charity Family Lives since 2009.
Life and career
De Waal is a qualified primary school teacher. In 2010, she set up a programme known as Visiting Women at Work, which takes primary schoolgirls to meet women in their workplaces. De Waal is a member of the Labour Party.
- Inspection, Inspection, Inspection, Civitas, 2006
- Second Thoughts on the Family, Civitas, 2008
- Inspecting the Inspectorate, (ed.), Civitas, 2008
- "Anastasia de Waal". The Guardian. 2008-08-22. Retrieved 2015-12-22.
- "130 years of Perse Girls - A history in 10 objects (See Alumnae, page 9)". Stephen Perse Foundation. Archived from the original on 2015-08-22. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Anastasia de Waal". Huffingtonpost.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-12-22.
|This article about an educational theorist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|