Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ancestor, ancestral, ancestress, ancestry, or forebear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ancestor is a progenitor from which individuals or groups are descended.
Ancestor, ancestors, or ancestry may also refer to:
- Ancestor (sculpture), a 1965 public sculpture in Madison, Wisconsin
- Ancestor (novel), a 2006 novel by Scott Sigler
Film and TV
- The Ancestor, a 1936 Italian film
- Ancestors (TV series), a public television mini-series on family history
- The Ancestors (Stargate)
- Ancestor (band), Black Metal band originally from Cuba and based in the U.S
- Ancestors (band), a metal band from Los Angeles, California
- Ancestors (Renee Rosnes album), 1995
- Ancestors (Mario Pavone album), 2008
- Ancestors (Wadada Leo Smith album), 2012
- Ancestors (EP), a 1997 EP by Edith Frost
- The Ancestors, an album by Tim Berne
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ancestor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.