From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andal (circa seventh-eighth centuries AD) was the only female Alvar of the 12 Alvar saints of South India, who are known for their affiliation to Vaishnava tradition of Hinduism.
Andal may also refer to:
- Andal, Bardhaman, a census town and police station in West Bengal, India
- Andal (community development block), an administrative division in the Durgapur subdivision of Bardhaman district in the Indian state of West Bengal
- Andal (crater), a crater on Mercury
- A fictional ethnic group in A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
- Andal Ampatuan, Sr., the patriarch of the Ampatuan political family in the Philippines
- Andal Ampatuan, Jr. (born 1960), the former mayor of Datu Unsay, Maguindanao in the Philippines
- Dean Andal (born 1959), a Republican public official and businessman in Stockton, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.