From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Andrea or andrea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andrea is a given name common in many parts of the world.
Andrea may also refer to:
- Subtropical Storm Andrea (2007), the first named storm of the 2007 Atlantic hurricane season
- Tropical Storm Andrea (2013), the first named storm of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season
- SS Andrea, an Italian cargo ship
- SS Andrea Doria, an Italian ocean liner which capsized and sank on 25 July 1956
Books and comics
Film and TV
- Andrea (film), a 1973 Argentine musical comedy film
- "Andrea", colloquially for Andrea Chénier, an 1896 opera by Umberto Giordano
- "Andrea", Italian song by Fabrizio De André, F. de Andre, M. Bubola 1978, covered in German Peter Alexander (singer) 1979
- "Andrea", song by Hamilton Bohannon, H. Bohannon 1977
- "Andrea", song by Jiving Juniors, Harriott 1962
- "Andrea", German song by Rex Gildo, A. Kraamer, B. Meinunger 1991
- "Andrea", song by The Sunrays, Ralke-Wilson Production 1965 from Andrea (The Sunrays album)
- "Andrea", song by Toronto (band), Allen, Alton 1983
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andrea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.