Andrea De Vito
|Date of birth||27 November 1991|
|Place of birth||Pavia, Italy|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 December 2014.
Born to parents from Montepaone, province of Catanzaro, Calabria, De Vito started playing football for amateur side Sant'Alessio, before joining Milan in 2002. In the 2009–10 season, he was a member of the under-20 squad who won the Coppa Italia Primavera, 25 years after the club's last success in the competition.
De Vito made his professional debut in a Coppa Italia game against Novara, on 13 January 2010. Three months later, on 24 April, he also made his Serie A debut, in an away game versus Palermo.
As of 09:24, 4 August 2010 (UTC).
1European competitions include the UEFA Champions League.
2Other tournaments include none to date.
- Che fine hanno fatto i ragazzi della Coppa Italia Primavera 2010?
- "Esordienti Regionali 2003/2004". acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. Archived from the original on 6 June 2004. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "Emozioni Rossonere". acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. 13 January 2010. Archived from the original on 16 January 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2010.
- "Il Milan del futuro vola con Verdi e Zigoni". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 15 April 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "First Pippo, then Mathieu". acmilan.com. Associazione Calcio Milan. 13 January 2010. Archived from the original on 17 January 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2010.
- "Palermo–Milan". amilan.com. Associazione Calcio Milan. 24 April 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2010.[dead link]
- "We must not give up". amilan.com. Associazione Calcio Milan. 24 April 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2010.[dead link]
- "I rossoneri fanno...tredici". Foggia. 25 June 2011. Retrieved 25 June 2011.
- Primavera squad list at official club website (Italian)
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|