|Date of birth||11 May 1980|
|Place of birth||Vicenza, Italy|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2000–2001||→ Reggiana (loan)||30||(11)|
|2001–2002||→ Modena (loan)||26||(8)|
|2002–2003||→ Sampdoria (loan)||21||(1)|
|2003–2004||→ Livorno (loan)||23||(1)|
|2004–2005||→ Ternana (loan)||20||(1)|
|2005–2006||→ Rimini (loan)||23||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Vicenza, Veneto region, Rabito was a youth product of Lombard team A.C. Milan. He was loaned to Serie C1 club Reggiana in 2000–01 and Serie B club Modena in 2001–02, along with Maurizio Domizzi. On 21 June 2002 Rabito and Domizzi were sold to second division club Sampdoria in co-ownership deal for 2,005 million lire (€1.035 million) each. In June 2003 Milan bought back Rabito for undisclosed fee as well as sold Domizzi outright for another €4 million. However Rabito was signed by AlbinoLeffe in 2006 for a €1,000, which after 3 years of amortization, he still had a residual contract value of €957,000 on 15 July on Milan's balance sheet.
In 2001–02, 2002–03 and 2003–04 seasons he won promotion to Serie A with his clubs (but each time transferred to another team before the next season, not getting any top-level experience). For the next few seasons his teams did not have much success.
In the 2008–09 season, he scored a hat-trick in the first game of the season and ended the season second-best Calcio Padova scorer with 9 goals, contributing significantly to Padova getting a promotion to Serie B.
- A.C. Milan SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2003 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "AC Milan Group 2006 annual report" (PDF). AC Milan (in Italian). Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 April 2011.
- "Rabito al Padova" (in Italian). UC AlbinoLeffe. 6 July 2007. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- U.C. AlbinoLeffe Srl bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2008 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "Rabito al Padova" (in Italian). UC AlbinoLeffe. 25 June 2008. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- "Nuovi arrivi in grigiorosso: Rabito e Rigione" (in Italian). US Cremonese. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- Career summary by tuttocalciatori.net (Italian)