Andrea Zsadon (born 18 October 1946) is a Hungarian soprano and actress active in both opera and operetta. During her career as a singer she performed frequently at the Vienna Volksoper and the Budapest Operetta Theatre. Zsadon was the recipient of the Mari Jászai Prize in 1987 and the Knight's Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary in 2008.
Zsadon was born in Debrecen and is married to the singer and operetta director Tibor Szolnoki. When they both retired from the Budapest Operetta Theatre in 1992, they founded their own operetta ensemble, Operettszínházból.
- János Vitéz (music by Pongrác Kacsoh, lyrics by Jeno Heltai), Chorus and Orchestra of the Municipal Operetta Theatre, Géza Oberfrank conductor; Qualiton; SLPX 16619 (1980)
- Zirkusprinzessin (music by Emmerich Kálmán, libretto by Alfred Grünwald and Julius Brammer), chorus and ballet of the Budapest operetta, Katalin Varadi and Pal Ronai, conductors (1991; archival recording OCLC 793489459)
- Magyar színházművészeti lexikon. "Zsadon Andrea". Online version retrieved 15 January 2020 (in Hungarian).
- s.n. (21 August 2008). "Kitüntetettek" ("Honours"). Fidelio. Retrieved 15 January 2020 (in Hungarian).
- Sztankay, Ádám (14 December 2019). "Zsadon Andrea és Szolnoki Tibor mesél bohém nagyszülőkről, református felmenőkről, egymásra találásról, fájdalmakról, ellenszélben elért sikerekről" ("Andrea Zsadon and Tibor Szolnoki talk about Bohemian grandparents, Calvinist ancestors, finding each other, pain, and success"). Origo. Retrieved 15 January 2020 (in Hungarian).
- s.n. (3 November 2018)."Életműdíjat kapott Zsadon Andrea és Szolnoki Tibor" ("Andrea Jadon and Tibor Szolnok receive a lifetime art award"). Napló. Retrieved 15 January 2020 (in Hungarian).
- s.n. (5 October 1985). "Premier Az Élet muzsikája". Nógrád Megyei Hírlap, p. 11. Retrieved 15 January 2020 (in Hungarian).