|Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Her involvement within the Romanian media seems to have directly contributed to her selection as the most successful female media person in the country. On 2 December 2006, Marin hosted the 2006 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. She also presented the Romanian votes at the 2000, 2004, 2006, and 2007 Eurovision Song Contest finals.
Since 1999, she has hosted and directed Surprize, Surprize ("Surprises, Surprises"), a long-running show about life stories involving disabled people, people without money, and people with relatives gone away, broadcast on TVR1.
Married to Ștefan Bănică, Jr. in 2006, she was subsequently known as Andreea Marin Bănică. They have a daughter, Ana Violeta Bănică (b. 15 December 2007). The couple divorced in 2013. She married physician Tuncay Öztürk in 2014. In October 2016 they announced their divorce.
- "Curriculum Vitae - Andreea Marin Banica at acasa.ro". Andreeamarinbanica.acasa.ro. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- "ROMANIA: Andreea Marin". Romania-myland.blogspot.ro. 2009-04-26. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- "Cine e cea mai de succes Carierista?". Amelie.ro. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- "Surprize, surprize". Surprize-surprize.ro. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- "EXCLUSIV MONEY.RO - Andreea Marin Bănică în business: Sunt un negociator cinstit. Este ca mine sau deloc! (VIDEO) - portalul de business". Money.ro. 2009-11-27. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- (Romanian) Corina Cosmescu, "Andreea Marin s-a căsătorit cu medicul Tuncay Öztürk", Adevărul, January 3, 2014
- "David Beckham Andreea Marin unicef ambassador". YouTube. 2012-09-25. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
- "Susţineţi UNICEF - • Mesaj Andreea Marin Banică". UNICEF. Retrieved 2013-11-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andreea Marin.|
- Profile in English
- (Romanian) Personal blog
- (Romanian) Business Woman Romania editorial page
- (Romanian) *Interview in Cariere magazine
|Awards and achievements|
Maureen Louys and
|Junior Eurovision Song Contest presenter
(with Ioana Ivan)
Kim-Lian van der Meij and
Sipke Jan Bousema
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Romanian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|