|Full name||Andrew Considine|
|Date of birth||1 April 1987|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Playing position||Left-back, Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:33, 25 May 2015 (UTC).
Considine made his professional debut in May 2004 in a 2–1 defeat to Dundee, making his second appearance at the end of the following season. In 2005–06, Considine reached double figures in terms of appearances and became a first team regular in the 2006–07 season, playing in 36 matches and scoring his first goals for Aberdeen in a 2–0 victory at St. Mirren in January 2007.
Considine started every league match for Aberdeen in the 2011–12 season and was the club's player of the year. He continued to play regularly in the 2012–13 season, but suffered a broken leg in a match against Dundee on 29 December.
On 29 December 2014, Considine signed a two-and-a-half-year extension to his contract, keeping him at Aberdeen until the summer of 2017.
- As of 25 May 2015
- Scottish League Cup Winner: 1
- "Andrew Considine". Aberdeen Football Club. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- Dewar, Heather (30 December 2012). "Andrew Considine loss a huge blow, says Dons boss Craig Brown". BBC Sport. BBC. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Dons duo commit their futures". Afc.co.uk. Aberdeen football club. 29 December 2014.
- "Tickets announced for Considine testimonial against FC Twente". Evening Express. 5 February 2015.