|Occupation||Radio DJ and TV Host|
|Known for||Hosting TV Show "In Harms Way" and Hosting on 107.7 The End, ALT 98.7 Los Angeles, and ALT 102.9 Seattle|
Andrew Harms better known as harms, is a radio personality and television host living and working in Los Angeles
While getting a business degree at the University of Washington, Andrew Harms started working at 107.7 The End as a modulator. Within a year he was on-air as a weekend and overnight DJ, though he continued to work in the Promotions Department as Street Team Coordinator. He eventually moved from nights and weekends to evening drive. Harms was later promoted to Music Director and in 2008 he replaced outgoing Assistant Program Director Jim Keller.
In December 2012 Harms accepted an offer from Sean "Diddy" Combs to help launch Revolt TV -  a brand new music television network that appears in over 25 million homes Hired as the Director of Music Programming, Harms specialized in alternative, electronic and pop genres and was responsible for identifying music videos and related content. From October 2013 - October 2014 Harms hosted, wrote and programmed a daily half hour show on the network appropriately titled: “In Harms Way." During that span, he also co-hosted the network's flagship program "Revolt Live".
After two and half years at Revolt, Harms accepted an opportunity to return to radio full-time at Alt 98.7 in LA. He currently hosts weekday afternoons in Los Angeles and Seattle from 3p-7p. He also serves as the stations Assistant Program Director and Music Director. In his time there, the station has experienced unprecedented success and finds itself cemented firmly as a top 3 station for people 18-34 in Los Angeles. Harms also hosts national television broadcasts for iHeartRadio around the world - most recently with U2, Muse, Mumford & Sons, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Afternoon Drive Host from 3-7 pm on ALT 98.7 in Los Angeles
- Afternoon Drive Host from 3-7 pm on ALT 102.9 in Seattle
- Assistant Program Director and Music Director for ALT 98.7 in Los Angeles
- iHeart Media video series iHeart Radio Live
Harms is also known for his work as:
- The Host of The Experience Music Project's Sound Off! Competition from 2004 to 2012
- Nightly Nirvana a ten-week nationally syndicated radio special on over 50 stations (2004)
- Director of Music Programing at Revolt TV
- Host of In Harms Way on Revolt TV (185 Episodes)
- Host of Seattle's Sound by the Sound on Revolt TV (40 Episodes)
- Appearances on KTLA in Los Angeles
- 14 Years On-Air as a DJ at 107.7 The End in Seattle
- 2004 FMQB Specialty Host of the Year
- Leaked an early version of Fiona Apple's "Extraordinary Machine" to national reception 
- Billboard named Harms the #6 rock radio programmer in the country in 2016.
- First DJ in the United States to play Muse, Chvrches, and The Killers among many others
- First and Only Three-Time Consecutive Fantasy Football Champion in the Forkhand League
- Hay, Travis (2013-01-24). "Former End jock Harms leaving Seattle to work for Sean 'Diddy' Combs? It's true". Guerrilla Candy. Retrieved 2017-01-22.
- "Bio". Andy Harms. Retrieved 2017-01-22.
- http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497617/20050301/apple_fiona.jhtml?headlines=true MTV News
- "The Top 25 Rock Radio Programmers". Billboard.