Andrew Young (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andrew Young is a civil rights activist, former congressman, and former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
Andrew Young may also refer to:
- Andrew Young (political operative) (born 1966), staffer with John Edwards's 2008 presidential campaign
- Andrew Young (poet) (1885–1971), Scottish poet and writer on botanical subjects
- Andrew Young (schoolmaster and poet) (1807–1889), Scottish poet and schoolmaster; author of "There is a Happy Land"
- Andrew Young (Scottish politician) (1858–1943), British Member of Parliament for Glasgow Partick, 1923–1924
- Andrew Young (skier) (born 1992), Scottish Olympic cross-country skier
- Andy Young (footballer) (1925–2008), Scottish footballer
- A. S. "Doc" Young (1919–1996), sports journalist and author
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|