From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008)|
Projects and products
- Rocketplane Kistler K-1 reusable space vehicle
- Gryphon RLV vehicle HTHL spacecraft
- As of November 2012[update], Andrews manufacturers a line of magnetorquers used to provide attitude control for small spacecraft of between 30 to 180 kilograms (66–397 lb) in mass.
Andrews Space was chosen in 2006 as one of six finalists for NASA's Commercial Orbital Transportation Services (COTS) program, though they were not subsequently selected for funding the COTS R&D by NASA.
- Reusable launch system
- Commercial Orbital Transportation Services
- List of private spaceflight companies
- "Andrews Space Replaces Orbital as Rocketplane Kistler’s New Partner". SpaceNews. 29 June 2004. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Lindsay, Clark (2012-11-13). "Sinclair Interplanetary transfers magnetorquer manufacturing to Andrews Space". NewSpace Watch. Retrieved 2012-11-18. (subscription required (. ))
- "COTS 2006 Demo Competition". NASA. 2012-03-02. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "NASA Selects Companies for Heavy-Lift Vehicle Studies". NASA. Archived from the original on 8 November 2010. Retrieved 8 November 2010.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|