||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Andy Bellatti (born May 29, 1982 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is a Las Vegas-based nutritionist who approaches nutrition from a whole-foods, plant-centric framework. He also takes a strong interest in food politics, nutrition policy, and deceptive food industry marketing tactics. He also frequently discusses the close relationship between the food industry and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- "How the food industry spins science to fit its agenda". Examine.com. Retrieved May 27, 2015.
- Mrs Q, Fed Up with Lunch, 2011
- "Andy Bellatti on Soy vs. Dairy Risk". Vegan.com. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Webb, Robyn. "Vegetables Make for Wonderful Vessels: Guest post by Andy Bellatti". Fabulous Food Finds. Retrieved August 18, 2010.
- Andy on Fed Up with Lunch
- Andy on Vegan.com
- Andy on Robyn Webb's Fabulous Food Finds
- Dietitians for Professional Integrity
|This article about an Argentine journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|