|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
Samaria is a changed land. Corrupt politicians are gone. The poor are not so destitute. The Edori are no longer slaves. Elizabeth is a young, healthy farm-girl. Tired of her lot in life, she leaves for Cedar Hills with one goal in mind. To birth the child of one of the powerful Angel beings and live in the lap of luxury for the rest of her natural life. The story also focuses on the isolated life of Rebekah, a Jansai woman and the Angel Obadiah, whom she nurses back to health after he is wounded flying over the desert.
- Archangel (Ace Books, 1997)
- Jovah's Angel (Ace Books, 1998)
- The Alleluia Files (Ace Books, 1999)
- Angelica (Ace Books, 2003) Although this is the fourth novel in the Samaria series, it is set before the first book Archangel.
- Angel-Seeker (Ace Books, 2004)
- Bolhafner, J. Stephen, 2004, SCI-FI FANS WILL TAKE "ANGEL-SEEKER" ON FAITH, St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
|This article about a 2000s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.