Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up angelico in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angelico or Angélico may refer to:
- Fra Angelico (1395–1455), early Italian renaissance painter
- Angelico Carta (1886–?), Italian military officer
- Angelico Chavez (1910–1996), American Franciscan priest, historian, author, poet, and painter
- Angélico Vieira (1982–2011), Portuguese actor and singer
- Angélico (born 1987), South African professional wrestler
- Maria Angelico (fl. 2001–2018), an Australian actor, writer and producer
- An alternative name for the French wine grape Muscadelle
- Pallacanestro Biella, an Italian professional basketball club that is known as Angelico Biella in domestic competition
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angelico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.