From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angelico in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angelico or Angélico may refer to:
- Fra Angelico (1395–1455), early Italian renaissance painter
- Angelico Chavez (1910–1996), American Franciscan priest, historian, author, poet, and painter
- Angelico Carta (1886–?), Italian military officer
- Angélico (born 1987), South African professional wrestler
- Angélico Vieira (1982–2011), Portuguese actor and singer
- An alternative name for the French wine grape Muscadelle
- Pallacanestro Biella, an Italian professional basketball club that is known as Angelico Biella in domestic competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angelico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.