|Director of Communications|
|Prime Minister||Stephen Harper|
|Preceded by||Dimitri Soudas|
|Succeeded by||Andrew MacDougall|
|Political party||Conservative Party of Canada|
Angelo Persichilli (born 1948) is an Italian born Canadian journalist and newspaper editor who emigrated from Italy to Canada in 1975.
Director of Communications
Prior to joining the PMO, Persichilli worked as a columnist for the Toronto Star, and as an editor of the Italian language newspaper Corriere Canadese. He was previously also a producer of multilingual newscasts on OMNI Television.
- Angelo Persichilli resigns as Stephen Harper’s communications director
- "Harper finds new communication director in ranks of ethnic media". The Globe and Mail, August 31, 2011.
- "Prime Minister’s communications director Angelo Persichilli resigns". Toronto Star, March 30, 2012.
- "Human rights complaint against Harper's new communications director". The Globe and Mail, September 3, 2011.
- "Ex-PMO staffer appointed citizenship judge for GTA". CBC.ca. 2013-03-08.
|This article about an Ontario politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|