From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anglian may refer to
The Angles, a Germanic people who settled in the north, east and central parts of present-day England, and gave their name to the country, and the "Anglo" in "Anglo-Saxon".
- The Anglian dialects of Old English
- The Anglic or English languages
- The Anglian Stage (Anglian glaciation period)
- The Anglian automobile
- East Anglia is an area of Eastern England
- Anglian Water, a Water Supply Provider in United Kingdom
- The Royal Anglian Regiment, an infantry regiment of the British Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anglian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.