|E.P. (Empresa Publica) State owned|
Number of employees
|Website||http://www.angolatelecom.com/[permanent dead link]|
Subsidiaries of Angola Telecom include:
- Infrasat, offering satellite telecommunications services.
- Angola Cables, offering international access for data and voice.
- TVCabo, offering broad band cable service for television and radio broadcasting.
- Multitel, a portal offering a wide range of internet services.
- ELTA, Empresa de Listas Telefonicas de Angola, an online telephone directory.
- Movicel, offering mobile telecommunications services.
In 2010 Angola Telecom began a program of restructuring led by a team of international consultants. In 2014, Bloomberg reported that the company was on track to produce its first net profit in over 8 years. However, the economic collapse fueled by the devaluation of crude oil has likely erased any gains achieved thus far. *Bloomberg Article
- MSTelcom telecommunications provider of Sonangol
- Movicel mobile phone provider
- Unitel (Angola) mobile phone provider
|This Angola-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|