|Founded||March 21, 1997|
|Alberto Serafim Araujo, General Director
Rafael Alfredo Lima, Director of New Business
Evaristo Luis Pascoal, Director of Engineering
MSTelcom is a subsidiary of Sonangol Group, the state petroleum company of Angola. MSTelcom provides a range of telecommunications services for the oil industry as well as for residential and corporate clients. Its name comes from "Mercury Telecommunication Services SARL". Its competitors include Angola Telecom.
- TCC The company's hub is the TCC, or Telecommunications Center, located in Luanda, the capital of Angola.
- Telephony MSTelcom provides a countrywide landline network with international access, wireless local loop DECT coverage, and VSAT satellite service for corporate clients.
- Data The company provides corporate data transmission services.
- Internet MSTelcom is an end user Internet Service Provider with corporate and residential customers.
- Microwave Network The company provides medium and high microwave bandwidth corporate networks.
- Radio MSTelcom provides a national and international voice and data radio communications system, a maritime VHF network, an aeronautical VHF network, a community ground UHF radio repeater network, and a radio trunking system.
|This Angola-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|