From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Angstrom (disambiguation))
|Look up Ångström, ångström, angström, ångstrom, or angstrom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up angstroem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ångström is a unit of length equal to 0.1 nanometre.
Ångström may also refer to:
- Anders Jonas Ångström (1814–1874), Swedish physicist
- Anders Knutsson Ångström (1888–1981), Swedish physicist and meteorologist
- Lars Ångström, Swedish Green Party politician and member of the Riksdag
- Yvonne Ångström, Swedish Liberal People's Party politician
- 42487 Ångström, main-belt asteroid
- Ångström (crater), lunar crater
- Ångström distribution, Linux distribution for embedded devices
- Angstrom exponent, an exponent used to describe the dependency of the aerosol optical thickness
- Angstrom Levy, a comic-book supervillain in the Image Comics series Invincible
- Rabbit Angstrom, character in John Updike's Rabbit series
- Angstrom (company), a variant spelling for the name of a group of Russian companies
- Angstrom Medica, a former name of Pioneer Surgical Technology.
- Angstrem (disambiguation) (Russian: Ангстрем), a Russian variant of transcription for Ångström (Angstrom)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ångström.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.