Angus Reid Public Opinion
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Angus Reid Public Opinion was a public affairs practice arm of Vision Critical, a software development company that creates online research[clarification needed] tools. It was established in 2006 under the name Angus Reid Strategies by Dr Angus Reid, a Canadian sociologist who founded his first research company in 1979. Reid sold the Angus Reid Group to Paris-based Ipsos in 2000. Angus Reid Public Opinion conducts regional, national and multi-country research.
Angus Reid Public Opinion was located at Vision Critical's headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Anguis Reid Public Opinion company has sixteen offices across North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
Angus Reid polls are conducted using the Angus Reid Forum, Springboard America and Springboard UK online panels. Angus Reid Public Opinion used technology created by Vision Critical to send surveys on political and social issues that panelists can respond to from their computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Opinion polling for the next United Kingdom general election
- Next United Kingdom general election
- Opinion polling for the United Kingdom general election, 2010
- United Kingdom general election, 2010
- "http://angusreidglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/2013.04.08_CityAge.pdf" (PDF). Retrieved 15 July 2016. External link in
- Official website
- [www.angusreidforum.com/ Forum]
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|