From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Anicetus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anicetus is a Latin given name, from Greek Ανίκητος (Aníkētos), means "invincible", and may refer to:
- Anicetus (admiral), 1st-century Roman admiral
- Anicetus (pirate) (fl. 69), anti-Roman pirate
- Anicetus (wasp), a wasp genus in the subfamily Encyrtinae
- Pope Anicetus (fl. 157 – 168), Roman bishop and pope
- Alexiares and Anicetus, minor gods in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anicetus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.