Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Anicetus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anicetus is a Latin given name, from Greek Ανίκητος (Aníkētos), means "invincible", and may refer to:
- Anicetus (admiral), 1st-century Roman admiral
- Anicetus (pirate) (fl. 69), anti-Roman pirate
- Anicetus (wasp), a wasp genus in the subfamily Encyrtinae
- Pope Anicetus (fl. 157–168), Roman bishop and pope
- Alexiares and Anicetus, minor gods in Greek mythology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anicetus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.