|Occupation||Film director, journalist|
Aniket Chattopadhyay (born 9 January 1963) is a journalist and director of the Bengali films, Chha-e Chhuti (2009), Bye Bye Bangkok (2011), romantic comedy film Goraay Gondogol (2012), Mahapurush O Kapurush (2013), Janala Diye Bou Palalo (2014), Room No. 103 (2015), Shankar Mudi (2019), and Kabir (2018). He was also the news editor of Bengali News Channel Kolkata TV.
- Chha-e Chhuti (2009)
- Bye Bye Bangkok (2011)
- Goraay Gondogol (2012)
- Mahapurush O Kapurush (2013)
- Janala Diye Bou Palalo (2014)
- Room No. 103 (2015)
- Kiriti Roy (2016 film)
- Kabir (2018)
- Hoichoi Unlimited (2018)
- Tuski (2018)
- Shankar Mudi (2019)
- Hobu Chandra Raja Gobu Chandra Manrti (2019)
- "Tollywood Opens Up To Sex, Kisses and Lesbianism On Film". Washington Bangla Radio on Internet.
- "Tolly team in Pattaya". The Telegraph.
- "Comedy of errors". The Telegraph.
- "A welcome relief for 'Room No. 103' unit". The Times of India.
- "Dev to play a 'ghwar jamai' in 'Hoichoi Unlimited'?". The Times of India. 20 April 2018. Retrieved 29 April 2018.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|