(Redirected from Anis drinks)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anise drinks is a family of alcoholic drinks with unique characteristics such as:
- Strong flavour of anise.
- High concentration of alcohol.
- Crystallization and colour changing when mixed with other liquids.
- Aquavit, a liquor popular in Scandinavia
- Absinthe, a drink popular throughout Europe
- Arak, the traditional alcoholic beverage of Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Israel, Turkey and Syria
- Colombian Aguardiente
- Mastika, a drink in the Balkans
- Ouzo, a Greek drink
- Pastis, a drink in France
- Rakı, a Turkish drink
- Sambuca, a drink in Italy
- Xtabentún, a liqueur from Mexico